**Winner announced** Congratulations go to Stewart Miller who is now the proud owner of the Huckberry tent. Our apologies for the delay in announcing this, we had a spot of bother tracking down Stewart who gives a heartfelt explanation a little further down in the comments!
Thanks to all for entering and your patience. Check back for more great competitions and offers from Drift & Huckberry…
Drift has partnered with Huckberry to give away a brand spankin’ new 1-Man Poler Tent to one lucky reader! With exclusive sales and original story-telling, Huckberry is the place to go to for quality new original gear that you won’t find elsewhere.
HOW TO WIN
1. Head over to Huckberry.com and sign up as a member.All you need to do is enter your email address and a password, or connect with your Facebook account. Zero commitment. Trust us when we say that you’ll wonder how you got by without their fantastic curated selection of products from amazing brands around the world.
2. Leave one comment on this post anytime between now and 07 July. You are limited to one entry. International readers are welcome to enter! We will pick one winner at random from the comments section of this post. The contest winner will be posted on 10 July. The winner will have one week to email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize!
More about the awesome Poler Tent
Lightweight aluminium poles pop together like magic. Soak in the stars or snap on the fly to keep the raindrops out. Oversized so you have plenty of room to sit up and change your clothes or do yoga. Keep dirty boots and other stuff nice and dry under the vestibule. The fly has an eye for checking the weather.
• Versatile modular doorway
• Taped and sealed seams
• 3000mmm Waterproof coating
• Includes down line, tent stakes, and a repair patch kit
• Eye shaped window allows a view of the weather and stars