This competition ended 31st December 2016. The winner will be contacted directly.
Do you want to win £100 to spend on surf, skate and snow gear?
I’ll just go ahead and assume you answered a big fat YES.
Well, you’re in luck – we’ve teamed up with TVSC Board Store and we have one £100 gift voucher to giveaway to spend in their online store.
TVSC specialize in promoting British surf, skate and snow brands. They handpick the best clothing, accessories and hardware from independent manufacturers and sell via their online store.
You can check them out at https://tvsc.co
So, how do you win £100 to spend at TVSC?
Simple – enter via the widget thing below. You have to answer one question that shouldn’t be too difficult…just tell us which is your favorite online store for surf, skate, snow and outdoor gear.
When you enter, you will also be signing up to our newsletter (if you’re not already receiving it).
The competition runs until end of day on 31st December (Central European Time) and we’ll draw the winner within a few days after that.
That’s it. Best of luck.
While you’re waiting to find out if you’ve won go check out our Gear pages
Feature Photo by Tom Tolkien
The small (yawn)print…
1. The promoter is: Drift Surfing (http://www.driftsurfing.eu)
2. Employees of Drift Surfing or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.driftsurfing.eu/win-100-spend-tvsc-board-store/
5. Closing date for entry will be 31st December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the one winner are as follows: The winner will receive a £100 (GBP) gift voucher to spend at TVSC.co. The winner will be picked at random via the Rafflecopter service. Further information can be found at: http://www.driftsurfing.eu/win-100-spend-tvsc-board-store/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by Rafflecopter.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an to the following address: info AT driftsurfing DOT com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. By entering into the competition you are agreeing to be added to the Drift Surfing email newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by following the link at the foot of any email sent to you.