I Love the Seaside is a unique printed 250-page surf and travel guide to southwest Europe: from Brittany, France, around North Spain and Portugal, to Andalusia, connecting travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the nicest surf spots, places to hang out and to-dos.
Made by ocean-loving people, for ocean-loving people. Get involved: you can pre-order your guide and support the project through their crowdfunding campaign now. There are a host of great rewards alongside the joy of getting your hands on the book before anyone else.
What’s included in the guide?
- Beautiful and inspiring photos
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP-tours, biking, wine-tasting, fun & adventurous stuff
to do with kids, etc)
- Accommodations for all budgets
- Surf schools, board rental and repair
- Interviews with local shapers, artists and entrepreneurs
- Background stories on seaside and surf history
- Local food facts and recipes
- Surf fitness tips and tricks, yoga-related practice
Click here to get involved or to find out more…