This weekend will see thousands flock to North Bay in Scarborough for the annual Surf Festival. The UK’s finest will also be in town as they compete in round three of the UK Pro Surf Tour.
As well as surfing, visitors will also be able to check out BMX and freestyle mountain biking and a whole host of live music.
• UK Pro Surf Competition
• Trade Stands & Food Stalls
• Classic VW Display (both days)
• Free Surf Lessons & Surf Surgery
• Zero Gravity Mountain Bike Freestyle Show
• Live Music (organised by Yorkshire Coast College & CYC)