Bastion Point, in VIctoria, Australia, has entered the second sad week of witnessing the continued destruction of their beloved home point. After more than 10 years of fighting ill conceived plans for a new breakwater and boat ramp at Bastion Point, bulldozers have begun their task of destroying a national treasure.
Support the Save Bastion Point! Campaign. Please Take Action Today:
It is critical that we strongly lobby the Napthine Government with these messages. You can do so by any/all of the following methods:
- · Writing an eletter by clicking here (hosted by VNPA)
· Signing this online avaaz petition
· Writing a letter to Premier Napthine, 1 Treasury Place, Melbourne, 3002
· Send the Premier a message via his website contact form
· Like Save Bastion Point! on Facebook to view daily updates and to share info
Another protest rally against this devastating development will be held this Friday, 22nd November, at 10.30 am outside the Mudbrick Pavilion. The rally will coincide with the so-called Mallacoota Ocean Access Boat Ramp Community Advisory Committee meeting run by the Council. If you are in Mallacoota, please come. We need your support.
For more information and background on the Save Bastion Point Campaign, click here.
Don’t hesitate to be in touch on
[email protected] if you require further information or have any queries. Never give up. Thanks for taking action today.