Gul was founded in the early sixties by Dennis Cross after years of surfing the frigid waters of the Atlantic. His first wetsuit is rumoured to have been made in the back of his splitscreen camper at Fistral Beach in Newquay, Cornwall. From this humble beginning, the Gul brand was born.
Since its inception, Gul has produced in excess of 4 million wetsuits to surfers around the world. Gul has become synonymous with quality, innovation and perfomance. For over 40 years Gul have been at the forefront of watersports and continue to develop new and exciting products to keep you surfing better and longer.
Now thanks to TVSC.co you can get your hands on a brand new Gul wetsuit across the entire range right in time for summer with a tidy 15% off the price.
Click here to visit the site and use discount code GUL15 to take advantage of this offer
- External 4mm ‘Neon-seam’ liquid seam
- Blind stitched
- Super quick drying ‘Bolt-Dry’ core to create air cushion for maximum insulation
- Chest zip entry
- ‘Aero-Comb’ core minimises weight
- Super stretchy, non-petroleum ‘X-Flex’ neoprene on main body panels
- 100% stretch ‘G-Flex’
- Durable, water repellant ‘Snake-Skin’ membrane inhibits water absorption
- Flexible, hard wearing ‘Powertex’ knees
- ‘Aquaring’ wrist seals to minimise flushing